What Are the Best Used Cars for Winter Driving?
Top Used Cars to Drive in the Winter
As the cold weather begins and thoughts of snow are on the mind, many drivers find themselves wondering if it’s time to get behind the wheel of a used car that can offer the increased traction control they know they’ll need when the snow starts to fly and make driving conditions more difficult and dangerous. If you are looking for more control on the roads this winter, you’ll want to look at used cars, SUVs and pickup trucks that offer four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, as they give you a better grip on the road when driving on snow- and ice-covered roads. Keep reading to learn more about what Autohouse Kingston’s top five used cars are for driving in the winter.
[You May Also Like: How to Save Money on a Used Car?]
Top 5 Used Cars for Winter Driving
- Mazda CX-5. A used Mazda CX-5 provides you with the increased traction control of all-wheel drive while also giving you impressive performance and excellent fuel efficiency on the road. To help make this sporty compact SUV even more popular with shoppers, it is loaded with innovative interior technology and has a long list of advanced safety features.
- Subaru Outback. A used Subaru Outback can give you the superior traction control you’re looking for on snow-covered roads thanks to its standard Symmetrical Full-Time AWD system. A higher ride height can also help when driving off-road.
- Toyota Highlander. A used Toyota Highlander is a perfect pick for families who need a larger and more spacious SUV that can provide them with increased passenger and cargo space. With available all-wheel drive, the Toyota Highlander can give you the traction control needed to safely drive in the winter.
- GMC Sierra 1500. A used GMC Sierra 1500 pickup truck can give you the power and capability you need to tow and haul while also giving you the impressive traction control of four-wheel drive. If you want a used truck that is perfect for driving in the winter, the GMC Sierra is an excellent choice.
- Jeep Wrangler. A used Jeep Wrangler gives you standard four-wheel drive and the iconic style you know and recognize. Besides having a four-wheel drive system and being a great vehicle in the winter, a Jeep Wrangler also offers a long list of off-road features that help you take the road less travelled in the summer months.
If you are looking for a used car, SUV or pickup truck that is considered a great vehicle for driving in the winter, contact Autohouse Kingston and we’ll be happy to help you get behind the wheel of something that has all-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. With our large selection of vehicles to choose from, you’ll have no problem finding a vehicle with all-wheel drive or four-wheel drive that fits your needs and lifestyle.
[View Inventory: Used 4×4 and All-Wheel Drive Vehicles]