What Are the Top 5 Used SUVs with All-Wheel Drive?
Used SUVs with All-Wheel Drive in Kingston, ON
If you frequently drive a vehicle in the winter, you’re no stranger to bad road conditions. If you want to drive more safely and with more confidence every time you sit behind the wheel during the winter months, you’ll want a vehicle with a capable all-wheel drive system. Buying a used SUV with all-wheel drive in Kingston, ON will give you the traction control you need to conquer winter roads. This list of the top five used SUVs with all-wheel drive will help you narrow down your list of potential vehicles you want to buy. Learn more about each of them and pick the SUV that fits your lifestyle and driving needs.
[You May Also Like: What Are the Best Used Cars for Winter Driving?]
Top 5 Used SUVs with All-Wheel Drive at Autohouse Kingston
- Subaru Forester. The Subaru Forester makes the top spot in the used SUV with all-wheel drive category thanks to its innovative Symmetrical full-time all-wheel drive system that can handle every winter driving condition. With the added traction control, you’ll be able to drive more safely and with confidence every time you sit behind the wheel
- Toyota RAV4. With its full-time all-wheel drive system that can deliver the traction control you need to safely navigate wet, icy and snow-covered roads, the Toyota RAV4 is an easy pick for a used SUV with all-wheel drive. Stability and traction control are also standard on newer used models.
- Nissan Rogue. A used Nissan Rogue sends power to its wheels when you need it thanks to its high-tech Intelligent all-wheel drive system that provides incredible traction control on slick road surfaces and off-road trails.
- Hyundai Tucson. For ultimate handling and control when driving on questionable road surfaces, the Hyundai Tucson’s HTRAC all-wheel drive system will deliver the performance you’re looking for. With three dedicated terrain modes that include Snow, Mud or Sand, you can choose the setting that best suits your current driving conditions.
- Kia Sorento. The Kia Sorento is a three-row SUV that offers seating for up to seven passengers while also giving you the availability of all-wheel drive. With its drive mode select feature, you can choose between Snow, Mud and Sand modes. Wherever you want to go, the Kia Sorento will help you get there.
To learn more about any of these top five SUVs with all-wheel drive in Kingston, ON, please visit us at Autohouse Kington and we’ll be happy to help. While you’re here, we recommend that you take one out for a test drive to see just how capable an all-wheel drive system is on snow-covered roads.
[View Inventory: Used SUVs with All-Wheel Drive]