Top 5 Technology Features Drivers Want In a Used Car
Top 5 Technology Features In a Used Car
When shopping for a newer and more reliable used car, you’ll find that you have many options to choose from as well as many new technology features that will help keep you connected, entertained and safe while driving. Just because you aren’t buying a new car doesn’t mean that you can’t get the technology features you want. Keep reading to learn more about the top five technology features drivers want in their next used car. Which one is your favourite?
[You May Also Like: Most Reliable Used Car Brands]
Most Popular Used Car Technology Features
- Bluetooth Connectivity – A Bluetooth connection allows you to enjoy music, podcasts and many other entertainment options from your phone without having to plug it in or use any wires. This hands-free technology is incredibly popular and has become an essential infotainment feature in newer used vehicles.
- Backup Camera – The backup camera has become increasingly popular and can now be found in many used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. This handy technology makes backing up your vehicle much easier and safer.
- Navigation – Navigation is an essential technology feature that drivers look for when shopping for a used vehicle. Never get lost again with this high-tech feature.
- USB Charging Ports – Connect your devices with USB charging ports and give them the juice they need to charge up while on the road.
- Automatic Emergency Braking – This safety technology feature uses sensors to monitor the road in front of your vehicle and can offer the safety you’re looking for in your next used car.
To learn more about these features, or any others, contact a product specialist at Autohouse Kingston. Autohouse Kingston specializes in selling high-quality used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs.
[View Inventory: Used Cars, Trucks, Crossovers and SUVs]